Venture into the Mayan jungle and be a part of nature as you live the most thrilling adventure riding a Can-am ATV across the jungle, the only 2 passenger approved in the destination. Visit three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world as you swim in a refreshing cenote in the middle of the jungle, snorkel in the crystal clear waters of a mystical underground river and dive in the turquoise waters of the Mexican caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life. Delight yourself by savoring real Mexican cuisine.
- Pickup Time: 7.30am
- Capacity: 14 passenger van
- Duration: 8 hours, from Puerto Morelos to Cancun, 8 hours
- Tour includes: Transportation in air-conditioned van, bilingual guide, use of ATV, helmet and goggles protectors for driver and passenger, tickets, snorkel gear, food, water and soft drinks, health insurance.
- What to bring: closed shoes, sunglasses, hat, swimsuit, towel, BIODEGRADABLE sunscreen and mosquito repellent only, cash (pictures, souvenirs, gratuities).
- Additional: $6USD per person to cover the conservation fee of Marine Turtles Akumal Ecological Center
- Note:Optional collision insurance available for $15USD per person driving, $10USD for a second driver if required. Minimum driving age is 16 years; passenger age 8 years.
All prices are in USD$.
Any questions you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist.