What could be better than unwinding and feeling great as you get away from the hustle and bustle of the city of Tulum to make history come alive on an interesting trip to Coba Ruins and a beautiful cenote? Where would you rather go? What would you rather do? Nothing!
On this day tour, we are committed to providing you the best fares with our Price Beat Guarantee. This makes us the best choice for families, travellers or large groups looking forward to this trip without having to break the bank! Throughout this once in a lifetime Coba Ruin experience, you will have the opportunity to explore the various culturally significant buildings; temples, pyramids, roads, watch towers and ball courts.
Our Coba and Cenote Tour will leave you intrigued, captured and amazed by the size of this ancient Mayan treasure. The tour will provide a totally different glimpse into the old Mayan culture that ordinary photos cannot do justice to. Your jaw is bound to drop from this spectacular exploration that will blow you away!
- Hotel pick up approx. 7:30 – 8:00 a.m., Tour returns between 7:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Round trip Transportation in air conditioned 14 passenger van
- Visit to a cenote
- Entrance to the ruins of Coba
- Certified guide in English & Spanish
- Free time at the ruins
- Lunch buffet (not drinks)
- Visit to a traditional Mayan village
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
Recommended Things to Bring:
*You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase. Next day tours must be reserved by 7 pm, and confirmation will be expedited if available. For next day orders after 7 pm, or any other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!