Chichen Itza Van Tour from Tulum
A trip to the Riveria wouldn’t be complete without a tour of Chichen Itza. Come and experience the gem of the Mayan World with an air conditioned van excursion to the famous Chichen Itza ruins.
With our Chichen Itza van tour from Tulum you can appreciate the beautiful scenery en route to the ruins, along with a stop in the spectacular historic town of Vallidolid. The tour also enables you to explore the majestic Cenote of Ik´kil for a relaxing and cooling swim in the crystal clear waters. Take a step back in time and participate in a true Mayan experience on this van tour to the world renowned Chichen Itza site.
Chichen Itza Facts!
- Meaning: Chichen Itza means ¨at the mouth of the well of Itza
- Size: These Mayan ruins covers an area of 6.5 sq km (2.5 sq miles). Chichen Itza was one of the largest Mayan cities and it was likely to have been one of the mythical great cities and the capital of two empires.
- Must see Chichen Itza´s most impressive sights and structures are located in the central zone. Here you´ll find the Juego de Pelota or Ball Court, several platforms, temples, and the spectacular Pyramid of Kukulkan (one of the new Seven Wonders of the Word). It is a massive 25 meter or 80 feet high stone representation of the Maya calendar. Toltec warriors are represented in the carvings around the doorway at the top of El Castillo.
- Visitors: over 1.2 million people per year.
- Pick up at ITour Mexico Hotel at approx. 7:45 – 8:15 a.m., Tour returns between 5:45 – 6:45 p.m.
- Round trip Transportation in air conditioned 14 passenger van
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
- Entrance to the Chichen Itza ruin
- Entrance to Cenote IK´KIL
- Free time in the ruin
- Certificated guide in English & Spanish
- Lunch buffet (not drinks)
- Visit to Valladolid
- You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase
Any questions you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!