Have you ever come face to face with one the most beautiful fish in the ocean? If you haven’t, then our deluxe whale shark tour from Playa del Carmen is not to be missed! Reaching sizes of up to 16 meters (50 feet), Whale Sharks are the largest fish in the sea, and on this snorkel tour you can get up close and personal with the mighty beasts. Despite their enormous size, Whale Sharks are one of the most docile shark species and this tour is sure to make you fall in love with them.
From June to mid-September, Whale Sharks arrive in Mexico’s Yucatan Channel looking for the warm plankton-rich waters of the Caribbean. This makes it the perfect time to swim with these incredible fish in their natural environments. Alongside the Whale Sharks, this once-in-a-lifetime tour enables you to swim with dolphins, manta rays and sea turtles; all with the guidance of our bilingual tour guide.
This is the deluxe tour option hosted by the top rated Whale Shark Tour Company in the Riviera Maya. If you want a more luxurious experience choose this tour. If you want to save money you can opt for our Budget Whale Shark Tour from Playa Del Carmen which is a base level tour without all the extras.
*Note: This is a specialty snorkeling tour where availability can fluctuate dependent on the location of the Whale Sharks. Your card will not be charged until your reservation has been confirmed.
Please email us to ensure availability for your chosen date.
- Snorkeling equipment and professional guide are included
- Round trip Ground and Sea transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum (air conditioned) Pickup and drop off at your hotel or lodging is included in the tour’s price.
- Light breakfast in Cancun
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beer
- Lunch with Shrimp ceviche, totopos, guacamole and fruits (If you are vegetarian, please let us know when you make your reservation)
- 3 different methods of seasickness prevention
- Experienced, bilingual guides: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
- Snorkeling on Isla Mujeres coral reef
- Swim with the whale sharks as much as possible.
- Best boats with whale shark operating permits
- You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase
Any questions you have, please send to email@example.com and one of our team will be happy to assist!