Have you ever come face to face with one the largest, most beautiful fish in the ocean? If you haven’t, then this tour is not to be missed! Reaching sizes of up to 16 meters (50 feet), Whale Sharks are the largest fish in the sea, and on this snorkel tour you can get up close and personal with the mighty beasts. Despite their enormous size, Whale Sharks are one of the most docile shark species and this tour is sure to make you fall in love with them.
From June to mid-September, Whale Sharks arrive in Mexico’s Yucatan Channel looking for the warm plankton-rich waters of the Caribbean. This makes it the perfect time to swim with these incredible fish in their natural environments. Alongside the Whale Sharks, this once-in-a-lifetime tour enables you to swim with dolphins, manta rays and sea turtles; all with the guidance of our bilingual tour guide.
If your on a budget then this is the right whale shark tour for you! We have taken the time to add additional budget friendly option tours for our customers looking to stretch every dollar, but still want to experience as much as possible. This whale shark tour will provide great savings just by accepting a more basic itinerary instead of the luxury. The only things included would be transportation, and a basic lunch. If you want to have a more luxurious experience you may want to consider our Deluxe Whale Shark Tour from Playa Del Carmen which has more included with the tour and additional extras hosted by one of the top rated whale shark tour providers in Riviera Maya.
*Note: This is a specialty snorkeling tour where availability can fluctuate dependent on the location of the Whale Sharks. Your card will not be charged until your reservation has been confirmed.
Please email us to ensure availability for your chosen date.
- Snorkeling equipment and professional guide are included
- Round trip Ground and Sea transportation from Playa del Carmen (air conditioned) Pickup and drop off at your hotel or lodging is included in the tour’s price.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and snacks provided on the boat
- Experienced, bilingual guides: English, Spanish
- Snorkeling on Isla Mujeres coral reef
- Swim with the whale sharks as much as possible.
- You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase
Any questions you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!