Experience true Mayan civilization on our Coba and Cenote Tour! Come and step back in time and explore the tallest Mayan pyramid before cooling off in one of the regions famous Cenotes.
You will be picked up from your hotel in our air conditioned van before heading off to the ancient Mayan ruins of Coba. There is so much to see and it is great to get lost and submerge yourself in the old Mayan world. Climb the Nohoch Mul Pyramid and admire the jungle views from the top, keeping your eyes peeled for monkeys, rare birds and snakes!
Nohoch Mul pyramid
This is one of the very few Mayan pyramids that is left still open to the public to climb, so take advantage before it´s too late. If you manage to make it to the top you´ll be rewarded by the incredible views out over the jungle canopy that lets you see for miles.
After exploring Coba for approximately 3 hours, you will be taken to an incredible underground cenote. Set in beautiful surroundings, cool off as you swim in the crystal clear waters. The trip is complete by visiting a Mayan village, where you will have the chance to speak to the locals, shop in the markets and explore the narrow streets.
Whether you´re a backpacker, family, couple or a group of friends; a trip to Playa Del Carmen isn’t complete without stepping back in time and experiencing Mayan culture.
- Hotel pick up approx. 7:30 – 8:00 a.m., Tour returns between 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- Round trip Transportation in air conditioned 14 passenger van
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
- Visit to a cenote
- Entrance to the ruins of Coba
- Certified guide in English & Spanish
- Free time at the ruins
- Lunch buffet (not drinks)
- Visit to a traditional Mayan village
- You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase
Any questions you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!