A trip to Playa Del Carmen wouldn’t be complete without a tour of the world famous Chichen Itza Ruins. On this economy bus Chichen Itza tour you are guaranteed the best price making this an excellent option for large groups, families, or any travelers looking to save big! This is a tour of a lifetime giving you the opportunity to experience one of the new 7 wonders of the world. Mark Chichen Itza off your bucket list with our bus tour from Playa del Carmen!
With a stop at Cenote Ik’kil this tour will enable you to explore this majestic Cenote. Take a relaxing and cooling break for a swim in it’s beautiful crystal clear waters, along with a delicious Mexican style lunch buffet with choices for all. You can appreciate the beautiful scenery en route to the ruins on this Chichen Itza bus tour from Playa del Carmen, along with a stop in the historic colonial town of Vallidolid. Take a step back in time and participate in a true Mayan experience on this tour to the world renowned Chichen Itza site
Chichen Itza Facts!
- Meaning: Chichen Itza means “at the mouth of the well of Itza”
- Size: These Mayan ruins covers an area of 6.5 sq km (2.5 sq miles). Chichen Itza was one of the largest Mayan cities and it was likely to have been one of the mythical great cities and the capital of two empires.
- Must see Chichen Itza´s most impressive sights and structures are located in the central zone. Here you´ll find the Juego de Pelota or Ball Court, several platforms, temples, and the spectacular Pyramid of Kukulkan (one of the new Seven Wonders of the Word). It is a massive 25 meter or 80 feet high stone representation of the Maya calendar. Toltec warriors are represented in the carvings around the doorway at the top of El Castillo.
- Visitors: over 1.2 million people per year.
- Hotel pick up approx. 7:00 – 7:30 a.m., Tour returns between 8:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Round trip Transportation in air conditioned bus
- Entrance to the Chichen Itza ruins
- Entrance to Cenote IK´KIL
- Certificated guide in English & Spanish
- Additional free time in the ruin on your own
- Lunch buffet (not drinks)
- Visit to Valladolid
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
Recommended things to bring:
*You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase. Next day tours must be reserved by 7 pm, and confirmation will be expedited if available. For next day orders after 7 pm, or any other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!