Why Choose Us?
- English Speaking Staff and Phone Support
- FREE Round Trip Transport
- LOCAL advice in Riviera Maya
- Reservation GUARANTEED, and confirmed FAST.
- Lowest Price GUARANTEED. PERIOD.
- FREE BONUS: Wonderous World Gift Certificate with every purchase
Relax and enjoy a pleasant Catamaran ride through Cancun´s clear waters to Isla Mujeres, where you will fall in love with its crystal clear bay and cool Caribbean atmosphere. Here, you will discover the beauty of Isla Mujeres town and why it´s known as the most picturesque island of Mexico.
Known as the Island of Women, Isla Mujeres has a long history dating back to the ancient Mayan times where the island served as the sanctuary for the goddess Ixchel. Completely surrounded by turquoise waters, Isla Mujeres offers a unique insight into Mexican island life. Enjoy the open bar while the wind blows in your hair as you sail through the waters surrounding the Island. Once we reach the Island you will be treated to our exclusive beach club where you can enjoy a delicious buffet of Mexican and International food. Explore the markets, speak to locals of the islands!
This all inclusive tour to the ‘Island of Women’ offers a fun packed adventure for all the ages allowing you to see this beautiful areas coastline from the water, experience what it’s like to sail, snorkel on a Caribbean reef, see and snorkel the famous MUSA underwater museum, and enjoy the white sand beaches of Isla Mujeres. So set sail with us on our Isla Mujeres catamaran tour from Playa del Carmen for a truly unforgettable experience!
- Hotel pick up approx. 8:00 – 8:30 a.m., Tour returns between 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Round trip Transportation in air conditioned van
- Water transport by Catamaran (Sail Boat)
- Snorkeling at a Caribbean Reef if weather permits
- Snorkeling at the MUSA underwater Museum if weather permits
- Open bar on board the Catamaran
- Spinnaker sail ride if weather permits
- Lunch buffet and drinks all day
- Free time for shopping or relaxation at Isla Mujeres Beach Club
- There is an additional fed marina tax of $12 USD to be paid the day of this tour.
- Children 4 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
Recommended things to bring:
*You will receive your Isla Mujeres Catamaran tour from Playa del Carmen confirmation within 24 hours of purchase. Next day tours must be reserved by 7 pm, and confirmation will be expedited if available. For next day orders after 7 pm, or any other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!