Relax and enjoy a pleasant Catamaran ride through Cancun´s clear waters to Isla Mujeres, where you will fall in love with its crystal clear bay and cool Caribbean atmosphere. Here, you will discover the beauty of Isla Mujeres town and why it´s known as the most picturesque island of Mexico.
Known as the Island of Women, Isla Mujeres has a long history dating back to the ancient Mayan times where the island served as the sanctuary for the goddess Ixchel. Completely surrounded by turquoise waters, Isla Mujeres offers a unique insight into Mexican island life. Enjoy the open bar while the wind blows in your hair as you sail through the waters surrounding the Island. Once we reach the Island you will be treated to our exclusive beach club where you can enjoy a delicious buffet of Mexican and International food. Explore the markets, speak to locals of the islands!
Our all inclusive tour to the ‘Island of Women’ offers a fun packed adventure for all the ages. So set sail with us on the Isla Mujeres catamaran tour from Playa del Carmen for a truly unforgettable experience!
- Hotel pick up approx. 8:00 – 8:30 a.m., Tour returns between 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Round trip Transportation in air conditioned 14 passenger van
- Children 4 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
- Water transport by Catamaran (Sail Boat)
- Snorkling at a Carribean Reef and underwater museum if weather permits
- Open bar on board the Catamaran
- Snorkeling at Carribean Reef
- Lunch buffet and drinks
- Free time at Isla Mujeres Beach Club
- Free time for shopping or relaxation at Isla Mujeres Beach Club
- There is an additional marina fee tax of $12 USD to be paid the day of this tour.
Additional Notes: On this tour you will want to bring sandals if available, sunglasses, swimwear for snorkeling and overall comfort, all natural environmentally friendly sunscreen, (for protection of the reef), some extra cash for tips, and any shopping done on Isla Mujeres. This is an amazing tour, get ready to have a blast!
Any questions you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!