Experience true Mayan Civilization on our Coba Tours combo! This is an off the beaten track tour for those who are looking for a more authentic experience in the Riviera Maya. You’ll have an opportunity on our Coba tours pack to really experience the wilds of the Mayan Riviera in the way we truly believe it should be seen.
- Entrance to the Coba Ruins with enough time to thoroughly explore this historical Mayan site
- Multilingual (architectural & adventure) guide who will walk you through the jungle teaching you about the unique Mayan culture and environment.
- Free time at the Coba Ruins to explore and adventure through the jungle yourself and maybe explore the local lagoons (where there are even crocodiles!)
- Kayak into the beautiful Mayan mangrove lined lagoons with abundant wildlife on a tranquil fresh water lagoon where you will be able to appreciate the exquisite natural surroundings
- Rappel down rock races into one of Coba’s crystal clear cenotes. The chance to experience unsurpassed beauty whilst enjoying a refreshing swim
- Zip lining through the tropical jungle with breathtaking views where you will feel like a bird!
- Swim in hidden caves
- Visit to the amazing Nohoch Mul pyramid which is the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Visit to a mayan village
- Traditional Mayan feast, prepared by indigenous Mayans in their home village!
- All equipment for activities
Nohoch Mul pyramid
This is one of the very few Mayan pyramids that is left still open to the public to climb, so take advantage before it´s too late. If you manage to make it to the top you´ll be rewarded by the incredible views out over the jungle canopy that lets you see for miles.
- Hotel pick up approx. 7:30 – 8:00 a.m., Tour returns at approx. 7:00 p.m.
- Round trip Transportation in a comfortable air conditioned 14 passenger van
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
- Drinks not included with meal
- You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase
***This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, people who suffer from heart issues, or people who have respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or for anyone who is obese, over approx 260 pounds. Children under 6 years old cannot participate or people under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition***
Any questions you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!